Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's been happening over Winter?

Actually not a great deal. Basically it's been too bloody cold to do anything and now that Spring has sprung Rex is in the middle of downsizing houses. So not much can be done until that is completed.  Marty is manufacturing the bottom panel to take into account the air filter (which wasn't in the original plans).

However - I have been getting back into the saddle (OK, pilot's seat) and today I passed my BFR (Biannual Flight Review) so that I can now get my licence back.  Next step (in a couple of weeks) is to get some taildragger experience in preparation for the first flight.  I'll not give a date on that just in case someone above has a different idea....

Talking of Spring, the days are warming up even if the evenings aren't and we have a couple of wee lambs chomping through the paddocks with their mums.  Not ours but it does save me on petrol mowing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment