Saturday, October 29, 2011

What to view when nothing much is happening

The front cowlings have been removed prepatory to installing brakes and engine systems and work continues on the wings, so there won't be too much to relate for a bit. One slight change, however: we have a resident Rotec installation expert who's offered to help with the engine installation, now that our sister aircraft is more or less finished.

However I have loaded some photos online so you can see a pictorial view of what's been happening from the time we acquired the project.  Here's where you can see them: http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l618/AHC-ED/Nieuport%2016%20restoration/.


 As a sideline I have yet another volunteer helping me design some graphics for &-shirts, mugs, etc.  This is just carrying on my usual modus operandi: I dream and someone else brings them to reality. See? It's not what you know but who you know that counts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment