Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A long time between Posts

'She' has been sitting in JEM Aviation's hangar for a few months now with Scottie taking an interest in her now and going over her with not so much a fine toothcomb but as a good eye for what's what.

One of these 'whats' is the brake system: he said it would never work.  My immediate thought was that it was something I had done in assembling it -you can imagine my relief when told that it was the actual design itself which was at fault -not my doing!  So he is now redesigning things so that they will work.  Still hopeful that it will be flying this summer (Jay would like the space in his hangar back!), but I guess we will have to wait and see.  Mother Nature has been a bit active recently which has given some a dose of the heebie-geebies; fortunately Jay's hangar was not affected.

With that, it's a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers -all 2 of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment