Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A year has passed - but did I have fun?

I've always worked on the basis of "if there's nothing to say, then don't say anything" which accounts fro the fact that it is now over a year since my last post. So what has prompted this one? Well, believe it or not but the paperwork has been finally completed and we now have the go-ahead from SAC to do some test flying - YEE HAA!!

Part of that has meant the removal of the rockets (boo hoo...) but I do what the experts tell me so that was today's chore plus giving the ladies a good bath!

I was a little concerned that our test pilot (who is on the tall side) wouldn't be able to fit in out 7/8ths scale N17 but he assures me he can -and in fact our cockpit has more room than Graham's full size N11. There's a turn up for the books.

The next pictures I'll post will be when the flying starts so I won't bore you with repeats of what's already been published (and I haven't changed either...). Till the next time!

2 comments:

  1. Great News!
    I hope you have your test flying complete by Classic Fighters so that I can see it in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a successful first flight!

    ReplyDelete